b

Monday, August 22, 2005

New Blog Order


*Somebody request that we should run a family picture. So there, the closest we have.
Hullo, me are back! Sorry it took so long, but hey, that’s what happen when two people pick on a quarrel of how to run this particular blog. The big guy and me are bickering on many simple small things. Like, he decided that he no longer prefer ’black’ as the background color, while I want a ’back-to-basic’ approach (I thought it will also give a sense of symetrism to the whole blog chapters). So, it’s about time that I decided to take over this blog, again!

When this blog were first started, one the intended direction was to talk about comic. Somewhere along the way, he went astray and forgot to talk about it, at all. Now I say, this very chapter must be fully dedicated to rant about the greatness of this medium. But –NO- he said. That would bored the reader, he said. Feh, like he still has reader anyway after his lines of lame jokes.

I setted-up this chapter on my account. This should be my domain. One of the few surviving sigil that left unharmed. One of the last portal for the voice of clarity. My last bastion of hope for world peace. And I can do whatever I want this (well subject to those people owning this Blogger.com at Pyra.com Ltd. a subsidiary of Blogger Inc.). As a compromise, I will let him post an entry or two, just to make him think he still important, but don’t pay any atention to him. This blog is all about me. I set the tone for this blog. So you can kiss goodbye to all of his silly traditions. No more of that consecutive six time a week 22 posting. I post, just like how everybody else do a blog, when I feel like posting.

Well, talked about him, this shot where taken from the recent 'Independence Day' parade. Guess where do you think he took this photograph on huh?
He was on one of the... bwahahaha, parading car! Talk about doing thing you don’t want to do, hahaha. You should see his face when he did the obligatory public waving. Don't tell him, but it was never about his look nor his posture. He was the only one gullible enough to voluntarily accepted the assignment. Funny stuff.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kasarung Jr. said...

Junior, shut up you! (At least we won the third place, and I got my first paycheck in a modelling career.)

Ok, let me rephrase that. What we want to say is that there will be two kind of posting. The first kind is the as usual with namby-pamby themes, and the second is about comic.

To tell you the truth, between the day job, side job, moonlighting job, crime-fighting jobs (plus a new modelling career) it's kind of hard to keep up with a daily blog schedule. And honestly, I kind of ran out of ideas...

Considering the available time and the quality standard, it will be pretty though job to outperform the previous chapters. This particular chapter perhaps get a looong pause between each post.

But nevertheless, so it begin...

2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home