The World Wide Weblog Day
Okey-okey. I’ll participate with this event. I participate because I have a certain respect for this whole blogosphere thing, and mainly because I think it’s cool that someone out there has an astute observation to realize today’s digit ”3108” can also be tweaked an read as ”Blog”.
But I think it’s absurd to recommend a blog that is outside our area interest. Why would anyone have interest in reading something beyond their scope of interest, much less to recommend it someone else. So instead, I list here, if I have to pick from my blogroll, my five most read blog. It’s an obvious choice. Here there are in no particular order, boiled down these:
Jason Kottke’s”Kottke.org”
Well, he’s a full time blogger. What can I say? He mostly do the ’remaindered links’ section now, but his blog is still a good read and a good source of idea.
Kere Kemplu’s ”blogGombal”
This man can write-and-write-and-write. Wonder where do he get all the time. Keep having trouble to keep up with his entries. Being in advertisement biz sure help him a lot.
Anne Arkham’s ”Art.Humor.Larceny”
One of the most dependable daily blogger, in growing popularity, that I read. Except for few oddities, the title says it all. Most famous from her interview with the great lord Vader.
Enda’s ”You Asked Why; I said Why Not”
He’s been hailed as our local President of Blogger. While his intensity has decrease a bit, his site still worth a visit. Writing a blog should be very natural to him as a copywriter.
Celestial Jewel’s ”Daydream”
History can attest that her blog is an indirect-conceiver of this ’Non-Sequitur’s in the first place. For personal reason I still try to read it. You can sense the brutal honesty in her writing.
I think they still represent quite diverse locations, since none of them live in the same city, yes? And now, for the second part of the task, I have to tell each of them about this list. Umm, can I do it much later?;
Okey-okey. I’ll participate with this event. I participate because I have a certain respect for this whole blogosphere thing, and mainly because I think it’s cool that someone out there has an astute observation to realize today’s digit ”3108” can also be tweaked an read as ”Blog”.But I think it’s absurd to recommend a blog that is outside our area interest. Why would anyone have interest in reading something beyond their scope of interest, much less to recommend it someone else. So instead, I list here, if I have to pick from my blogroll, my five most read blog. It’s an obvious choice. Here there are in no particular order, boiled down these:
Jason Kottke’s”Kottke.org”
Well, he’s a full time blogger. What can I say? He mostly do the ’remaindered links’ section now, but his blog is still a good read and a good source of idea.
Kere Kemplu’s ”blogGombal”
This man can write-and-write-and-write. Wonder where do he get all the time. Keep having trouble to keep up with his entries. Being in advertisement biz sure help him a lot.
Anne Arkham’s ”Art.Humor.Larceny”
One of the most dependable daily blogger, in growing popularity, that I read. Except for few oddities, the title says it all. Most famous from her interview with the great lord Vader.
Enda’s ”You Asked Why; I said Why Not”
He’s been hailed as our local President of Blogger. While his intensity has decrease a bit, his site still worth a visit. Writing a blog should be very natural to him as a copywriter.
Celestial Jewel’s ”Daydream”
History can attest that her blog is an indirect-conceiver of this ’Non-Sequitur’s in the first place. For personal reason I still try to read it. You can sense the brutal honesty in her writing.
I think they still represent quite diverse locations, since none of them live in the same city, yes? And now, for the second part of the task, I have to tell each of them about this list. Umm, can I do it much later?;



1 Comments:
Hoy! This is supose to be MY weblog. Well, if I have to recommend a blog, that would be the The Jungle, The Lounge of the Lizard King. Yeah, I know that it is not a blog, it’s a forum. But still he largely dominate the room and wrote it with a blogging style. His humorous and sarcastic tone doesn’t lessen the fact of his vast knowledge of useless trivia and his diligent research work for some obscure facts.
Post a Comment
<< Home