A Poetic Entry
Sunday, September 25, 2005
Previous Posts
- Snails and Ducks and Pandas, Oh My! Thank's to a s...
- Why We Never Care Much for Spiderman #2
- Some Intelligent Read According to Howard Gardner ...
- Farewell Moonshadow
- Sir, No Way, Sir! Sgt. HARTMAN: I am Gunnery Serge...
- Bone, the Comic Series
- Meet Eenie, Meenie, Moe * Four strange interloper ...
- Hulk vs. Rain
- The World Wide Weblog Day Okey-okey. I’ll partici...
- The Top Three
The Vigilante
The Kasarung ('de kuhsa:roong)



2 Comments:
(ah, the problem of a trilingual blog) It's just an excerpt from Kahlil Gibrans's 'The Prophet'. It's not a poem of mine, but a daughter is born, which is mine btw. Here's the english version if you still interested.
Whoaa.. A ggirll?? Harharha, and here we expect for a boy. Congrats and goodluck for you, kids, BOTH of you. Run along now, I'll cover for you here.
Post a Comment
<< Home